The fastfold backpack titanium camping stove is an ultralight version of Winnerwell standard titanium stoves, which is the ideal heating and cooking solution perfectly for solo backcountry backpackers, mountain hikers and trekkers.
Winnerwell fastfold backpack titanium stove is more competitive to the stoves on the market from the weight perspective, the entire stove body and pipe system weighs only 998g (2.2lbs), but light weight doesn’t mean the compromise to sturdiness.
The Fastfold design sets a new standard in reliable, hassle-free set-up. There are no hardware parts to lose or fumble with cold hands, simply fold the walls into place and secure with integrated clasps. Plus, with the top of the stove removed, this stove functions well as an ultralight fire pan for rivers runners and backpackers in a sensitive wilderness areas.
● Ultralight Weight of 998g / 2.2lbs (stove body and pipe system)
● Highly Packable Design Folds Flat
● Easy to Setup and Maintain
● Titanium Provides Exceptional Heat Transfer and Warp Resistance
● Stove Body Can Also Function as an Ultralight Firepan
● Include 1x stove body, 1x rolled pipe, 1x spark arrestor, 8x pipe rings, 2x titanium peg, 1x container bag for pipe, 1x container bag for entire stove set
Stove Body Dimension 325(L) x 152(W) x 150(H) mm / 12.8(L) x 6 (W) x 5.9(H) in
Stowed Dimension 325(L) x 230(W) x 85(H) mm / 12.8(L) x 9(W) x 3.3(H) in
Assembly Dimension 390(L) x 166(W) x 2258(H) mm / 15.4(L) x 6.5(W) x 88.9(H)in
Pipe Type Rolled
Pipe Length 2000mm / 78.7in (including spark arrestor)
Net Weight 0.998kg / 2.2lbs (stove body and pipe system)
Fuel Dry, seasoned only (not intended for coal burning)