WW2 German High Quality M36 Wool Jacket - Repro
Worldwide free shipping
- high quality WW2 German army jacket M36 repro;
- model used since 1936 - M36 was the most commonly used uniform on all fronts and even followed by other models, this model was worn until the year 1945;
- authentic material, buttons and cut;
- four large patch pockets at front;
- made according to the original;
- holes for attaching the belt;
- manufacturer: Miltec Germany;
- manufacturer part number: 18103100.
Upper: 70% Wool, 30% Viscose
Lining: 100% Cotton
M - EU (50) UK/US (40) Height 175-180cm, Chest circumference 100cm.
L - EU (52) UK/US (42) Height 180-185cm, Chest circumference 105cm.
XL - EU (54) UK/US (44) Height 180-185cm, Chest circumference 110cm.
2XL - EU (56) UK/US (46) Height 185-190cm, Chest circumference 115cm.