Alpha™ is an ecosystem - modular and scalable to meet the unique demands of those who face the unknown.
Whether a soldier is configuring a weapon or a load carriage, versatility is key. That’s what inspired the Alpha™ concept, a design that offers multiple configurations based on the mission and methods of infiltration.
Alpha™ is a three-part system composed of a frame, gasket and goggle. A single lens works across all platforms.
- Made of Plutonite®, Oakley’s high purity optical-grade polycarbonate
- Oakley High Definition Optics (HDO®) with Polaric Ellipsoid™ geometry
- Advanced anti-fog coating
- UV protection of Plutonite lens material that filters out all UVA / UVB & harmful blue light up to 400NM wavelength
SI BALLISTIC HALO™ GOGGLE:
- Low profile design compatible with all helmet-mounted night vision devices and O2 mask systems
- Fleece-lined, moisture wicking, face foam for ideal comfort and performance
- Low profile, flame-resistant, quick release multi-pivot outrigger Velcro strap system with anti-slip tack strips
- System features quick, tool-free, lens change system
- Full compatibility with MICH, ACH, CVC, PASGT, Ops-Core®, Team Wendy® and Crye™ Helmets
BALLISTIC & OPTICAL STANDARDS
- Meets or exceeds high mass and high velocity impact requirements per ANSI Z87.1-2003/2010
- Meets or exceeds ballistic fragmentation impact standards per MIL PRF-32432
Frame color: Terrain Tan
Lens color: Grey
Weight: 91 g