CZ Army Paratrooper Attack Knife UTON 75 M95 Sand Camo Pattern - MIKOV
Worldwide free shipping
- legendary high quality attack knife;
- made in Czech Republic;
- factory new;
- manufacturer: worldwide famous knifes manufacturer MIKOV with tradition since 1955;
- attack UTON knife is produced in an unchanged form since 1974 until today;
- this knife are used special airborne (paratrooper) and scouting units of Czechoslovakian army (Communist Era) and at present the modern Czech armed forces;
- this knife is specially designed to survive under the most difficult combat conditions;
- It is specially designed for close combat. For disposal silent enemy. Part of the knife is a special lanyard, which is slang called (strangling lanyard);
- lanyard is multipurpose. For airborne troops used to prevent the loss of a knife during a jump, when a soldier needs to cut the parachute.
Set contains everything what you see in the photo:
- vz.95 sand camo pattern sheath;
- Uton knife Vz.75;
- lanyard for ensuring saw and file;
- saw and file.
Material of blade: stainless steel 420 - 55HRC, model no. 0007;
Material of handle: hard rubber;
Length of the product: 250 mm;
Blade length: 140 mm;
Blade width: 24 mm;
Weight of the product: 250 g.